5 June 2016 Workshop Hosted by Mary Rodwell
Sunday, 5 June 2016
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ryde Eastwood Leagues Club
117 Ryedale Road
West Ryde, New South Wales 2114 (map)
Add Event to Your Calendar
This workshop is intended for those who believe they have had close encounters.
The topics covered are:
- Preparing for conscious contact
- The multidimensional aspects of contact
- How do we define contact and communication with non-human intelligences
- How can we Â prepare for this contactÂ and trust what we receive?
- How do these intelligences show us they are working with us
- The fear,Â how can we move forward
- How can you help your family,Â children and grandchildren, if you suspect they are experiencing encounters
- The beings:Â how can you know what is a positive encounter or not
- Ways youÂ will you receive communication and information
There will be a question and answer session.
About Mary Rodwell
Mary Rodwell is a professional counsellor, hypnotherapist, researcher, metaphysician, and founder and principal of ACERN (Australian Close Encounter Resource Network).Â She is internationally known for her work with ET experiencers and star children.Â She offers regressions and support for contactees and has organised a buddy system to help those who have had close encounters.Â Mary has spoken at conferences in Australia, USA, UK, Scandinavia, Hawaii and New Zealand.Â She is a regular guest on international radio and online shows and writes article for international publications like the UFO Truth Magazine. Â Mary is co-founder of FREE, a non-profit organisation aimed at researching close encounters.
She is the author of, Awakening – How extra-terrestrial contact can transform your life.Â Mary isÂ working on her second book, The New Human, due for releaseÂ this year.
The workshop is preceded by a lecture on the 4 June 2016 at the same venue.
Workshop entry is $75 for members and non-members, pre-payment is preferred.Â Seating number is limited and advance payment using PayPal is recommended.
PaymentsÂ can be made at the door.
There is free parking beneath the club.Â The West Ryde Railway Station is near the club.